– Richard Haines
– Portrait of Zadie Smith for LuciaLibri.it
– Portrait of Richard Mason for LuciaLibri.it
– Portrait of Jacob Glatstein for LuciaLibri.it
– Portrait of Colson Whitehead for LuciaLibri.it
– Portrait of Carey Mulligan for Shelf Heroes
– Portrait of Alessandro Mari for LuciaLibri.it
– DSquared Resort 2017
– Portait of Amélie Nothomb for LuciaLibri.it
Francesco Lo Iacono is an Italian artist currently based in London.
Before that, he lived in Paris for about five years, where he also worked for a trend forecasting agency.
As an illustrator, he has already worked for different magazines, websites and fashion designers.
Some of his fashion illustrations have also been exposed during the second edition of DDessin, the contemporary drawing fair in Paris.
He is also a Cass Art Professional Watercolour Ambassador and tutor of a monthly Fashion Life Drawing Class at the Cass Art flagship store in Islington, London.
Paris Fashion Week, Council of Fashion Designers of America, GQ Mexico, InStyle Uk, Vfiles, Grey Magazine, Malene Oddershede Bach, The Holborn, Switch Magazine, Dash Magazine, No Greater Good Magazine, Petrie Inventory, Yoke Magazine.