– OFF-WHITE SS19
– SS19 Loewe
– SS19 BethanyWilliams
– Live sketching for Malene Oddershede Bach SS19 Presentation
– SS19 Lou Dalton
– Graduate Fashion Week: Louise Clark
– Live sketching for Blood Brother SS18 Presentation (London Fashion Week)
– SS19 Nicopanda
– Live Sketching for Michiko Koshino SS18 Presentation (LFW)
– Graduate Fashion Week: Pui Si Tang
– Live Illustrated Coverage for LOEWE SS19
– SS19 Uniforme
– SS19 Louis Gabriel Nouchi
– SS19 Iceberg
– SS19 Gravalot
– SS19 Barbour
– Live Drawing #atwork #behindthescenes
Francesco Lo Iacono is an Italian artist currently based in London.
Before that, he lived in Paris for about five years, where he also worked for a trend forecasting agency.
As an illustrator, he has already worked for different magazines, websites and fashion designers.
Some of his fashion illustrations have also been exposed during the second edition of DDessin, the contemporary drawing fair in Paris.
He is also a Cass Art Professional Watercolour Ambassador and tutor of a monthly Fashion Life Drawing Class at the Cass Art flagship store in Islington, London.
Paris Fashion Week, Council of Fashion Designers of America, GQ Mexico, InStyle Uk, Vfiles, Grey Magazine, Malene Oddershede Bach, The Holborn, Switch Magazine, Dash Magazine, No Greater Good Magazine, Petrie Inventory, Yoke Magazine.